Lem Genovese: Links
- One of the largest online shopping sites around.
- Apple/Mac's 1 stop music shop.
- A one stop website to keep up to speed on what's going on with our armed forces and its veterans.
- Jason Moon Website
- Iraq War veteran tunesmith from Milwaukee, WI. Highly recommended authenticity
- Music For the Troops
- A non-profit organization that produces CD compilations of appropriate music for active duty personnel and their families.
- Stand For The Troops
Website and organization founded by legendary Korean & VN War veteran David Hackworth. Dedicated to supporting and learning from our troops at the "tip of the spear". One of the best resources out there to learn the truth about what our troops concerns are in far flung combat zones.
- Songwriter 101
- Organized by the fine folks at Performing Songwriter magazine. A wonderful website for tunesmiths of all stages & ages.
- Veterans For Common Sense
- This is NOT your average veterans service organization. This is THE source for effective research that gets results on the House and Senate Veterans Affairs Committees.
- Veterans Today
- An independent website dedicated to investigations concerning US Foreign Policy, domestic security and our military. A great alternative news source.
- Warrior Writers
The arts & humanities are some of the best therapy tools for our veterans and military personnel. This is one organizations that encourages and mentors writing in many disciplines to help those with PTSD find a better and hopefully more constructive means of communication and compassion as they heal.
- Veterans Debt Service
For active duty families, personnel and qualified veterans, this is a DVA sanctioned US Government agency that assists in getting out from under financial crises. Worth more than just a quick peek.
- Vote Vets
Keep better track of your Congressional and Senate votes on legislative that benefits military families and your fellow veterans. WARNING: block negative voting in the Senate by a certain party may give you second thoughts about their approach to supporting military intervention in the Mid East while not supporting us back home.